Monday, November 15, 2004

Mondays are always a living nightmare. Seriously, think about it, the weekend just ended and now you are forced to go back to school, do crappy work, and then when you get to school you realize that you had a lot of stuff to do over the weekend, and you forgot to. That was the case for me today really. We had a 4 day weekend, and we actually got assigned a bit of work, which is pretty lame if you ask me, but I understand why. So I had to Lab write ups do today for AP Bio, and a chapter to read for Govt. Thank goodness for having a really easy 1st period. Let me tell ya, if anybody out there in "Blogger Land" ever wants a really easy 1st period class, be a counseling office TA. No joke, this is seriously the easiest class ever. For me, it is 90 minutes to do the homework that I didn't do from the night before. Plus, I get to walk around a lot, talk to some people (hopefully some ladies, that is on my lucky days), and we get food for this like once a week. Good class, let me tell ya.
So like I said before, our district was nice to us and gave us a 4 day weekend. It wasn't the best weekend of all time, but it was pretty cool. I got to sleep a ton, and so I am happy. Actually, I think that I got to used to sleeping a ton, since today I wasn't able to have my 12 hours of sleep, because it was Monday, and Mondays suck hard-core, so at times I got a little grumpy. Basketball officially started over the weekend, so I am really excited about that. Our practices are hell though. We do a lot of running, which we need, but I am very tired afterwards.
But yeah, back to the weekend....I have to say that the highlight of it was playing Halo 2, and tha is not saying much since I think that the first Halo is a lot better. In case nobody knows this, I am a game freak. The latest system that I own is a Nintendo 64, but once I actually start playing a game, especially one on X-Box or PS2, it is hard for me to stop. I for one was a huge fan of the first Halo. I loved it! I really wanted to get an X-Box just to play that game (and Fable, but that is a different story). So I was excited about Halo 2 and was hoping it would be better; but it wasn't. I have to admit, Halo 2 had some +'s over the first Halo, but over all as a game, I think that the first one was the best. If you want to hear me go into, come up to me at school or just e-mail me. I'm too tired to explain myself right now. Take care everybody.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?