Monday, October 25, 2004

Welcome all, welcome all, to the pretty weird world that you are about to enter. My name is Tyler Luszeck in case anybody out there really was curious. I am now an official blogger, and I must say, it is feeling pretty good. My brother was the one who actually started doing this whole bloggin thing with a couple of his buddies, and I must admit I was a bit jealous. I'm glad to be a part of it now. For the given few who do not know exactly what a blog is, I shall have to educate you. A blog is just a little internet posted journal, and on here I plan on talkin about pretty much my life. Some of it may be interesting, most of it will be boring and random, but it's something for me to do in my free time, since I have quite a bit of it. Anywho, when I actually start posting my random thoughts onto the blog page, feel free to post your comments, be it good or bad. Have a good one and take care.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?